As a certified RTT™ therapist I am equipped with an array of techniques and tools that are crucial, not just in teaching you how to communicate with your subconscious mind, but also directly accessing and fixing whatever blockages may be there.
What does RTT do?
- Discover the root, the cause and the reason for your issue.
- Uncover the limiting beliefs that have held you back.
- Change the meaning attached to events from your past so you can be liberated and free.
- Reclaim your voice, your power and your self-worth.
- Reconnect you to the extraordinary confidence you were born with.
- Rewire your mind for success and live the life you are meant to live.
- Experience rapid, permanent, all-pervasive change.
How does RTT help you?
- It helps to boost your confidence and improves communication skills.
- It can help you heal from past traumas.
- It helps to improve how you perceive and value your self.
- It will give you clarity in refining and pursuing your life goals.
- It is helpful in healing abuse – mental, physical, even sexual.
- It can help you quit your addictions – smoking, sex, food.
- It can help you discover the cause of infertility.
- It helps to resolve anxiety, depression, insomnia, and stress.
- It helps you reprogram unhealthy eating habits and maintain a normal weight and body image.
- It also helps eliminate subconscious thoughts stopping you from falling pregnant and can alleviate pressures from your life such as work stress which may prevent you from falling pregnant.
What are the benefits of RTT?
RTT™ can tell the body how to react and how to feel and it can alter and improve the messages the body sends to the mind so things like depression, anxiety, panic attacks, and infertility can be permanently overcome.
If you are experiencing physical or emotional challenges you want rapid results. RTT™ aims to deliver permanent change in 1 to 3 sessions. By using a technique called Role Function, Purpose, it recognizes and values the significance clients attach to their issues/problems and then offers a powerful emotional release for them.
RTT™ uses Command Cell therapy as a powerful technique for purposefully healing the body, as opposed to positive conditioning alone. RTT™ draws out ‘unfinished business’, meaning it is a technique for addressing the blocks or trauma that clients have been holding onto for many years. Once released, neural pathways are re-wired and outdated belief systems are replaced, and healing begins.
What sets RTT apart from other therapies?
RTT™ is a solution-focused therapy.
Rapid Transformational Therapy (RTT™) is a pioneering therapy based on neuroscience, that offers fast, effective results by combining the most beneficial principles of Hypnotherapy, Psychotherapy, NLP and CBT.
RTT™ delivers extraordinary, permanent change from physical, emotional and psychological pain by reframing our core beliefs, values, habits and emotions that are deep in the subconscious.
By rapidly rewiring the neural pathways of the brain, RTT™ replaces our out-dated belief systems and negative patterns of behavior. New life-affirming beliefs are formed and the healing process begins.
RTT™ offers unparalleled results. It works rapidly. A single session can achieve powerful results for a range of issues and it can be applied to both children and adults. More complicated issues and conditions may require up to three RTT sessions.