Today you are one step closer to a new you where you feel empowered and on a positive path to growth and well-being.
If you're struggling in relationships, work, discovering your purpose, or feeling sad, overwhelmed, or anxious, you're in the right place. There's something within trying to capture your attention to move you forward.
As a solution-focused psychologist, my goal is to help you uncover your true potential and lead a life that is worth celebrating. While we can't change difficult situations of the past, we can work together to better understand and resolve challenges in your life leading to a better future.
By applying complementary therapy approaches and techniques we will unearth long-standing behavioral patterns or negative perceptions that may be holding you back and keeping you stuck from experiencing a more fulfilling and meaningful life.
Many people do not need therapy, and life coaching provides an alternative to discover blocks, and clarify wants, vision and direction.
What you can expect from Life Coaching is a clear and specific plan to manifest your desires and inspirations. We will hone a plan specifically designed for you and provide clarity on how to get from where you are to where you want to be by creating and grounding inspired life goals.
If you're looking for a shift toward living more fully, extra support and guidance through a challenging situation, or you're just ready to move in a new direction in your life, I look forward to working with you to achieve your goals.
In a comfortable and supportive atmosphere, I offer a highly personalized approach tailored to each of my clients individual needs to help attain the personal and professional growth they’re striving for.
Specializing in individual or couples therapy, or personalized Life Coaching.
- RTT (Rapid Transformational Therapy)
- Communication Coaching
- Solution-focused Life Coaching
- Executive and Leadership Coaching
The law protects the relationship between a client and a psychotherapist, and information cannot be disclosed without written permission.
- Suspected child abuse or dependant adult or elder abuse, for which I am required by law to report this to the appropriate authorities immediately.
- If a client is threatening serious bodily harm to another person/s, I must notify the police and inform the intended victim.
- If a client intends to harm himself or herself, I will make every effort to enlist their cooperation in ensuring their safety. If they do not cooperate, I will take further measures without their permission that are provided to me by law in order to ensure their safety.